Who is She?
She’s sometimes scared and yet brave
She’s messy in doing all her tasks and yet pretty
She hates lying and never tolerance evilness
She’s busy and yet knows all her duties
She’s brokenhearted sometimes but deserved to be loved!
She gets angry but has a forgiving heart
She flared up too but has a golden heart
She’s not perfect but surely she’s an honest and decent woman!
She has her wants and dreams and knows the meaning of sacrifice
She has time and yet mostly forgets herself for her loved ones
She gets hurt but has an endless forgiving heart for her children
She accepted defeat and yet knows how to win in a Godly way
She acts like a man when needed and yet surely she’s every inch a woman!
The Abc of LOVE
An unbelievable love is a great listener
Believes blindly oftentimes
Cared too much
Dedicated to the love of her life
Expressive day and night!
Forever by your side
Good -humored is a must
Honesty is required
Irresistible and irrevocable
Kind-hearted and low profile
Love is as sweet as sugarcane
Magical, marvelous, and magnetic
Oftentimes funny and crazy
Peaceful with the right person
Quantity means loving only one
Romantic and sweet
Sincerely and not giving up
Unforgettable and memorable
Valued and cherished
World of love makes our life go round
Xceptional believe it or not
Yes, that is true…LOVE
Zoom in and you gotta believe LOVE is all that we need!
How do you describe your 2022, is it fruitful or one struggle for you? In whatever circumstances one thing we can say “ We thank you, God” we all survive, we are still alive right?
The year passes by and we are aspiring and assuming and hoping for this year. Do you believe in New Year’s resolutions? Can you perform it and meet all your expectations? Or you just realized it’s not all working applicable in the end. The more you convinced yourself these are all the things you wanna do, you wanna achieve, and you wanna change the more you did not end up doing it.
Perhaps if you are one aspiring writer then we assumed we can at least write once a week, we dream of making and writing the best article or we can blog the most interesting one. On the other hand, if you are more concerned about your health, then you aspire to do more exercises to achieve your body goal and healthy lifestyle.
Concerning personal life may be those who chose to remain single still chose to remain single or might have daydreams to meet their knight in shining armor! For those who are in a relationship then continuously maintaining good relationships might be your goal, while if you are in the stage of experiencing changes and struggles perhaps you wish to get the best resolution to your situation.
Life is a series of tiny mysterious pieces of both happiness and sometimes not-so-happy life. It’s how we dealt with and makes solutions to every situation. Good intentions are always a powerful secret to standing through the test of time! There’s always a saying “ you can’t keep a good woman down “
Achieving what we want for this year requires efforts and changes! When things not working favorably for you then it requires patience, and planning or completely turning back for the things you wanna change or leave for good and start a better perspective for a better you!
Perhaps the following ringing of perspective agendas might work for you and me as aspiring writers and bloggers that include our personal life! Let’s write it down and find out where we can best work on it :
1.Aspire to blog or write maybe once a week
2. Start to write your dream book or ebook
3. Keep in mind you have to keep on writing to be a good writer!
4. Don’t forget people who spend precious time with you!
5. Have patience and never lose hope!
6. Quitter has no place, hit your ball!
7. Count on the blessings and not the struggle !
8. Keep on learning , remember it is better to discover one thing than not knowing at all !
9. Read , imagine and evolve!
10. Work where you are good at , develop it !
11. Pay attention to our health , that alone are precious wealth !
12. Do some workout and exercise!
13. Keep your FAITH with Our God alive no matter what …
14. Be thankful in every situation!
15. Life is about sharing your life lessons , be one !
Thanks for dropping by , how about you what you assume , aspire for this year? Appreciate your thoughts! 😇🙏❤️
Thankful to all of you 🎄🥰🥰🥰🥰
Every effort given
Every hitting the button likes
Makes all the writers say…
oh, I wanna keep going!
Disciplining our children
Nowadays, most parents encountered problems in disciplining their children! Since we are living in the computer age and technology has a strong influence on our children.
Children or teenagers from this generation are smarter and can reason out strongly as compared to my generation ( where I was born in the 60s ) We can hardly speak up or reason out otherwise you get your punishment.
Growing up in a strict environment tends to help me establish the importance of honesty, respect, integrity .I owe it to my father although I must admit being strict may not all be giving positive results. Other times it may result in negative feelings of children towards the parents.
What is the best discipline or correct way in disciplining our teenagers in this generation? Does being lenient will result in disrespecting us, or does being strict still work?
Talking from experience, since I grew up in very strict discipline I remembered talking to myself I wanted my son to not be scared of me when he grow up but I want him to speak up freely meaning I will be both a parent and a friend to him.
Time ran very fast and I woke up my child is now a growing teenager.Much harder to discipline and they are more liberated and advanced in their thinking. The more you lecture them the more they don’t want to listen. Other times as if you are dealing with one alien or stranger.
Whether late or not in disciplining our children, there’s no such thing as late or not. Although it is very important to discipline them when they are still young. There’s a saying it’s like bending a tree when its branches are still soft and redirected as compared to when they already had their mind.
Here are some possible ways to resolve the differences we had with our children!
1. Try to be friends with them
2. Listen to them
3. Giving unconditional and never-ending forgiveness and guiding them.
4. Arguments are not all a help but wait for the right time to deal with the issues ( perfect timing )
5. Pray for them .
Thank you for dropping by and I appreciate all your wonderful added insights here.
There is no great love for children
Then disciplining them!
A good day start
You may write
Or do your workout
Perhaps a little check-in here
Do your tasks
Whatever it may be
Look at the sky
It looks gloomy
Yet I can see the beauty
It gives sensitivity
Let love swinging
Forget undoubted feelings
Run and run and run
Just keep moving
Dance and swing
Let the morning abrupt
Scattered doubts , undoubtedly
Just keep believing
Till every day, all morning
It all ended on a nice morning!
With the world that is going on right now, who can tell that life is easy? No one, except for those people who lived a very comfortable life, and yet it’s not all a guarantee that having everything at the tip of your hand, life, would be perfect!
When we are children we tend to live in a magical world! No worries, and we mostly just enjoy life. As children, we are dependent on our parents and our duties are just simply to play and eat and study our lessons, that’s how our world evolved. Yet, not all are very blessed, other children at a very young age tend to work to help their parents. Other children experience selling newspapers, flowers, etc to help their families. On the part of the parents, it gives them anxiety, and frustration, and yet they continue to thrive to survive together with their children. Sometimes parents are busy raising their children and oftentimes neglected to understand the importance of family planning. https://www.usccb.org/
Whether we are one Catholic or born again Christian, and have our practices about family planning, it all sum up to being one responsible parent. On the other hand, if we can manage to grow a large family then well in good.
Why family has an important role in society and what is the connection between anxiety, frustration, and dealing with all emotional problems physical, mental, and spiritual well-being? All starts within the family, then the community, and the society! Can we imagine if one responsible parent raises one happy family, then no one will be suffering getting anxiety that can inherit from parents and passed through their children? There are other areas where and how anxiety has been developed and yet if we study closely it all starts between a couple who get married and starts a family and eventually had their children. Whatever problems and struggles we went through in our life, we must admit those are the examples we passed on to our children. How we handle our difficulties in life, our struggles, and our frustrations will just continue to pass to every generation. Anxiety should stop and will be greatly healed starting from our own family!
Let’s get in more deeply into family problems. Not all children are raised in a perfect family! Others are blessed to grow both with their parents beside them. While others grow up either with their mother or with their father. Others grow up with their biological parents and others with their foster parents. Each one of us might experience emotional struggle at a very young age, however other children can cope easily while others might go through getting anxiety or depression. Family plays a big role in how children grow one mentally strong individuals or one surviving mankind. If you are the product of a broken family or one happy family, how you deal with struggles can limit getting that anxiety or depression in life.
How to cope with depression or anxiety?
1. It is important to open up with someone! Either with your parents or siblings or close friends.
2. If you need therapy, it’s a healthy way to overcome your anxiety. No shame in that, it’s acceptable by society and only means you love yourself!
3. Do some exercise!
4. Discover your hidden talent, it will help you feel good and will help you feel complete and stable!
4. Pray and increase your faith in Our God!
5. Believe in yourself
6. Be positive
7. Stay healthy, eat healthily and think healthier !
8. Be happy, smile!
9. Be inspired in life!
If someone asks you to define healing, what is the best definition you can give?
Our bodies become lighter, our minds sharper, and our spirits lifted. When we undergo healing, we are more equipped to help others heal since we are going through the process. We can speak from places of love and light more fully instead of just places of trauma and despair! Source: Google
Healing is when we can accept all the despair, all our weaknesses, and changes, and overcome trauma, fear, and rejection!
If we will look around healing plays a big role not only within ourselves, our family, community, and society!
Let’s begin within ourselves! How you can say if you are healed or in the process of healing? Once we are healed, we are becoming new in the sense that we can easily adapt to changes. We no longer live in pain and we are not self-centered. If you had painful experienced related to relationships, you experience being heartbroken, everyone has his/her way and time how to mend a broken heart. Whether you are one adolescent or an adult and experiencing what we call “Puppy Love “, or experiencing first love, true love, or been from a broken marriage it is one great experienced and in exchange for that highness of emotions, there is time you can experience a painful one. How to deal with it and overcome those pain is all depending how you think. Other believe in one Cinderella typed and prolonging their stages of mending their broken hearts. For others they believe in the famous lines: Always put your brain above your heart! If we know how to apply those lines chances are we can easily adjust and healed our hearts.
How about when you’ve been traumatized? Again it’s all depending on how you carry it.If you want to be miserable then for the rest of your life you can lived with it. But there’s always a way out of being traumatized. Here are some practical advice :
1. Acceptance – means accepting that we are weak and you need help coming from your family or other institutions or your community!
2. Forgive and forget – if you know how to forgive, chances are you will find peace in your heart. Let the pain not continuously hurt you but make it one learning experience. Letting go means discovering new life!
3. Find your purpose in life – meaning it’s all about your mind-setting! Instead of living in despair, why not discover your purpose in life? From my own experience, I got to discover what can help me then, I interchanged how I can make my life more meaningful, I asked God to have a child and God gave me Jericho. I’ve got to walk in a life full of hope and love and giving and sharing my time and strength and unconditional love for my son. It’s one very fulfilling experience for a mother.
4. Keep on learning – there’s no age limit to learning! Discover what other talents and passions are hidden within us. If you know how to write, then share it with other people and be a witness, to how God makes you one stronger person. How God changes your faith in Him. Know where God is calling you.
5. Be active – being active socially, mentally, and physically! It all depends on what your body wants to do, for example disciplining yourself to do a workout regularly helps a lot.
Another healing is about our family, community, or society! If we look around we can see not everyone lives in modesty .Not all people has food on their table .Not everyone can go to school, and get an education. Others are being blessed in life and others need help. Have you crossed your mind on how we can be of help to someone? It all starts with simple gestures and acts. We can start with our own family, let’s face it not all families are perfect, there are products of a broken family…
Healing society all starts with healing our own family! Here is some practical advice to take :
1. Be sensitive – it’s another definition of being unselfish! Learn to wait, there’s a perfect time for everything!
2. Be Kind – not all fights are fights, learn when to be quiet and let things just pass by.
3. Forgiveness – when you know how to forgive, it always gives you peace!
4. Dialogue – it’s the most important key! Try to bring things to the table!
How do you define healing in yourself, in your family, your community, and your experiences in life, let me know by writing your thoughts down there!
Item: Faux Leather
Size: S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Fabric: PU Leather
Sleeve: Long Sleeve Leather
Pattern: Solid Leather